Would you like to showcase your tasty food or quirky merchandise as a vendor during the festivities on Saturday, August 3 from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM at Veteran’s Field in Long Beach? We’re taking reservations for vendor spots so we can decide on the best fit for the event. Please complete the application form below to submit your application!
Please note required documents that will need to be provided if your application is approved:
- A certificate of insurance is required listing Long Beach Merchants Association as an additional insured. General liability must be at least $1,000,000.
- The City of Long Beach requires vendors to be in compliance with all applicable regulations regarding their products.
- If you gross more than $12,000 a year (or, if you gross less but need one or more specialty licenses), you must obtain a Master Business License from the State of Washington Department of Licensing (DOL) for $15. You may need one or more specialty licenses; make sure to apply early.
- Please indicate below the licenses, certifications, and/or permits you have. If approved, you will need to include a copy of each with your paperwork. Please keep your licenses, permits, and certifications current. You are responsible for also bringing copies to the festival.
– Master License
– Long Beach Business License
– Liability Insurance
– Retail Food Establishment License
– Food Handler Card (Pacific County)
– Food Sampler Permit (Pacific County)
Online registration for Saturday vendors at Veteran’s Field is now closed.